Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Photo Challenge: Control

Yup, that's right. I haven't posted since last week's photo challenge! I got sick Thursday night and it was a rough couple of days. Plus, once I felt a little better, I had to finish getting ready for this semester, which started yesterday. Which essentially means that, ready or not, the semester is started and hopefully things will soon fall into a nice, easy, manageable rhythm. Right? Right????

Keith had a hard time being inspired by the word "control." Everything we thought of seemed too obvious. And, what with the sickness and frantic lesson preparation, we didn't really make it out for a photo field trip.

Last night after I put Eleanor to bed, I came downstairs to see Keith taking some photos of computer innards. He said, "I had another idea for control that has to do with yoga ...."

I said, "Do you want me to pose?"

Keith said, "Sure!"

Control

And there you have it. My masterful yoga-ness. On the negative side, I think I'd like the picture more if it had more context. Like if I were actually wearing something I'd wear to yoga class, and not jeans and a sweatshirt. But on the plus side, I'm pretty proud of myself for holding that pose. He took a lot of pictures! So maybe I haven't been doing much yoga lately, but apparently I haven't forgotten it all!

The rest of the Control pictures from the group are here.

No comments: