Friday, July 30, 2010

Camping Weekend

We're heading out to the west side of town this afternoon, for our first camping trip of the year. Eleanor has already gone camping once; her wonderful paternal grandparents took her off our hands for 2 days before the birthday party. She enjoyed camping, they enjoyed having her, and Keith and I enjoyed going on a date and actually getting some things done. It was a winning situation, all around!

But I am sorry that it's taken us until the end of July to get out. At least we're going, though! We're going camping with my family (my parents, sisters, brother-in-law, nephew, and dogs) to a local place. I can't wait to be settled by the fire, roasting marshmallows and relaxing with my family.

This is a picture of Eleanor from camping last year. She was a wonderful camper then, and I think she's going to enjoy it even more this year.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: