Thursday, January 26, 2006

Double the Posts!

Okay, sorry for the delay on posting. The good news is that the world is still round and I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.

The bad news is that I was busy this week because my grandmother died last Thursday evening and the funeral was on Monday.

I've decided the best way to repay you, my loyal readers (all 3 of you!) for your patience, is to just skip this week and double my posts next week. That's right! You'll get new posts from me every morning and evening, Monday through Friday of next week. So although I know it's been a dark time for you, at least you have that to look forward to!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother.

(And here I was, all annoyed that you weren't posting witty insights for me to enjoy furtively at my desk when I can't deal with the nuns, while you were off dealing with big-time family stuff. Yeesh.)


Retreating to an old topic:

I thought of you the other day when I saw your cereal at Wal-Mart. Maybe that's the problem--you're limiting yourself to grocery stores in your area, and not fully exploring all possible avenues of cereal distribution. My first thought upon hearing the phrase "purveyors of fine breakfast foods" would certainly not be Wal-Mart, and yet there it was....

Andy G. said...

I am also sorry to hear about your grandmother. Thanks for the update.