Wednesday, May 31, 2006

102nd Post!

Congratulations to all of us for suffering through, I mean, enjoying with delight and eagerness, over 100 editions of A Right Gapesnest! Yay for us!

I did realize that the 100th post was coming up; this was actually not a case of procrastination. It was more performance anxiety. What should my hundreth post be about? It has to be something really, really good! So instead of actually working on a post and not writing it on the fly, I chose to wait until after the moment had passed to share it with you. Wasn't it a good time?

Thanks for reading. I could do it without you, but it wouldn't be nearly as much fun and my bitterness and alienation would be much more apparent to the naked eye. Please keep reading and tell your friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Quite an achievement, especially since your employment eats into all your blog writing time. (I know that my employment certainly eats into my blog reading time.)