Monday, February 12, 2007

Introducing ... Todd!

A while ago, I blogged about The Office, based on a request from a loyal, dedicated reader. Aka, someone I've known since I was 8.

This encouraged another longtime friend to jump on the blog-entry suggestion bandwagon. But not only did he suggest ONE blog, he suggested 4. AND you'll get to read an entry actually written by this guest blogger extraordinaire.

So, without further ado .... meet "Todd"*! He's a sexy red-head who enjoys long walks on the beach, riding his motorcycle, and discussing the exploits of 007. Todd has either inspired or written all of the entries this week, thus freeing me from the burden of having to actually think of amusing topics. Yay for Todd!

* Names may have been changed to protect the somewhat innocent.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Erm. That's one of the more disturbing photos I've seen . . . Can't wait to read his posts.