Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Running Playlist

Usually, when I'm running around the neighborhood with the dog, I listen to audiobooks. But for races, good, fast music can be a lot more motivational.

So for the Flying Pig 10k, I took all the audiobook tracks off my MP3 player and put on some of my favorite running songs instead. For no particular reason, I've listed some of the tracks below*:
"Ping One Down", "Hamoa Beach" and "Fill My Cup" (live version) by Gomez
"Seventeen Years" by Ratatat
"I Will Follow You Into the Dark" by Death Cab for Cutie
"Gold Digger" by Kanye West
"She Wants to Move" by N.E.R.D.
"Bullets" by Bob Schneider
"A Peak You Reach" by Badly Drawn Boy
"Pressure Point" by The Zutons
"Flathead" by The Fratellis
"Sons & Daughters" by The Decemberists
"I Love You 'Cause I Have To" by Dogs Die in Hot Cars
"So Says I" by The Shins
"Yeah!" by Usher featuring Lil' John and Ludacris
"The District Sleeps Alone Tonight" by The Postal Service
"Vegas two times" by Stereophonics
"Do You Want To" by Franz Ferdinand
"Hands Open" by Snow Patrol
"World Wide Suicide" by Pearl Jam
"Watch the Girl Destroy Me" by Possum Dixon
"24" by Jem
"Cold Beverage" by G. Love and Special Sauce
"Heavy Metal Drummer" by Wilco
"The Seed (2.0)" by The Roots
"Lady Madonna" by The Beatles
"Super Bon Bon" by Soul Coughing

* All links are to the albums at lala.com.

No comments: