Thursday, June 28, 2007

Financial Blogs

I've decided that one of the reasons I've been such a slacker on the blog lately is because I've been too busy reading other people's blogs.

Specifically, personal finance blogs. I'm addicted! You get financial advice, which I crave even though 93% of it doesn't apply to me in any way, shape, or form. But you also get a glimpse into someone else's life, as they tell you about the trials and triumphs of their own financial dealings.

Right now, my two favorites are The Simple Dollar and An English Major's Money. So when I don't post, go check these out because I was probably too busy getting caught up here to keep track of my own blog.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I just found a financial blog you might like. It's written by someone I know from OU. I found it through a Google Alert for "Ohio University."

I haven't read that many entries, but the title sounds promising: Out of the Red — Smart Money for 20- and 30-Somethings.

M. Lubbers said...

I do like the name of that one. I'll be sure to check it out!

Anonymous said...

i like www.megamillions.com

M. Lubbers said...

megamillions.com as personal finance? I suppose that might be true for some people ....