Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A Bad Sign

Is it a bad sign that I've now put off writing my 2007 New Year's Resolutions for about a week?

I supposed some might see it that way. But I'm resolved to be optimistic. I've just been putting them off because I want to get them right, you know? I started writing them, but they're on a piece of scrap paper that's tucked into the back pocket of my jeans, which are folded on the shelf at home. So I can't write them from work, and when I get home I'm sooo busy doing all sorts of fabulous and exciting things that I forget all about it. I'm living life, not just talking about it!

So you see, I'm not procrastinating at all. I'm just making these the best resolutions EVER. When I get around to them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think if you're too busy doing good stuff to write your resolutions- which are really INTENTIONS to do good stuff- you must be doing something right!
Mom