Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Dollar Dog Night

For my dad's birthday yesterday, we (me, Keith, and my parents) went to an Indians' game. Although it rained earlier in the day, it turned out to be great weather in the evening--cool, with a slight breeze.

The Indians lost a close game to the Red Sox. But it was enjoyable because the stadium was full and the crowd was rowdy. Of course, the reason we were all there: Dollar Dog Night.

After last night, there's two things I'd like to share with you:
  1. My friends, I ate wayyyy too many hot dogs, all covered in spicy stadium mustard. Seemed like a good idea at the time. And probably will next time a Dollar Dog Night rolls around. I have a short memory for the ill effects of a food coma.
  2. Just in our small section, we saw two women wearing pearls with their t-shirts and jeans. What's the deal with that?

1 comment:

Amy said...

(1)
I was at last night's game. Since it was rain-delayed, we had plenty of time to pig out at the all-you-can-eat picnic on the patio. I had three hot dogs, extra mustard. Yum! I may repeat or even break that record tomorrow night.

(2)
My friend made fun of a woman in knee-length plaid knickers and high heels.