Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Self-Reflective Post

Loyal readers that you are, you may have noticed the addition of labels on the left-hand side. They may move on the page (I kinda want to see them on the right, instead) but I think the concept is here to stay.

I wonder sometimes what happened why Right Gapesnest makes it big. Somehow, someway, it gets linked to from Salon or some other site that's ridiculously popular. All of a sudden, I'm flooded with new readers, eager for my words of wisdom. Where will they go? What will they do?

Now that I've finally become a blog reader myself, I realize how useful labels can be when you arrive at an existing blog and want to wander around previous posts. So, to help my hapless future readers, I'm adding them here. So far I only have a few months' posts labeled. If you can't find your absolute favorite post, never fear. And if you have any suggestions for labels, let me know! (Keep it clean, kids.)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Labels, schmabels. I'm resisting the urge to tag my posts . . . for now.