Friday, October 05, 2007

blogfriday


Courtesy of Jonathan, I have a new source of information for blog ideas: blogfriday.

It's a pretty simple idea: Every week there's a new word on blogfriday. You have from 12:00am Saturday to 11:59pm the following Friday to write a blog entry about that word. When you've finished you post the entry title and URL to blogfriday. At the end of the week, the word prompt changes.

It's a way to get new readers, and to find new blogs. And it's one entry per week that I don't have to think up entirely on my own. It's worth participating in, just for that perk alone!;)

This week's word, I don't think you'll be surprised to find, is "journey." So hop over to blogfriday and read all about journey-inspired blog entries.

2 comments:

Jonathan Beckett said...

And of course the word has now changed to "Different"

Cheers for bigging it up :)

M. Lubbers said...

Not a problem! I think it's a great idea.

I'm off to ponder what to blog about "different" ....