Thursday, September 28, 2006

Bad Hair Day?

I have an appointment to get my hair cut tonight, but I'm thinking seriously about skipping it.

Things have just been going wrong today. It started pouring rain last night when we went to bed, and was still going strong when we got up. The dog got into the trash this morning, which is pretty hard to do seeing as how it's normally behind a closed door. (The kitten managed to open it, but that's another story.)

In the office, people are having family problems, health problems, car accidents, and more. The server isn't working really well and I spilled tea all over my keyboard this morning. Plus, my palm has been itching for about a day. I know that it's supposed to mean you'll come into money, but I just find it seriously annoying.

So, feeling all this bad karma in the air around me, I'm a little concerned about my haircut appointment. I mean, haircuts can last a long time. And it's statistically proven that the effects of a bad haircut last 10 times longer than those of a good haircut. So should I really take the risk and go under the scissors? Or should I "cut my losses" and go to Borders instead?

1 comment:

M. Lubbers said...

Update: A few people have solicitously inquired after the welfare of my hair. I'm happy to report that I did get it cut, and it looks quite lovely, thank you!