Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Talk Like a Pirate Day

How funny that I posted last week about my pirate kitten, when--lo and behold!---today is International Talk Like a Pirate Day.

In honor of TLAPD, I've gone to v-ARRRR-ious websites to find out my pirate name. These are the ones I've gotten so far:
1. Sea Monkey Laura
2. Calico Jack McGurk
3. Pirate Jacquotte of the Barbary Coast
4. Evil Cash or Evil Ethel

I think my favorite is #2. Some flair, but not too long to remember, like #3. And #4 is just kinda boring.

I'd also like to point out that, on the Pirate Personality Test at the Talk Like a Pirate website, it asked what the best pet for a pirate would be. The options given are: parrot, kitty, smaller pirate, or a can of stewed turnips in chum sauce. I think everyone knows what a m-ARRR-velous pirate pet would be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love TLAPD! The last generator dubbed me Cabinlass Maggie. Loosely translated, I think that means housewife. Ewww.

Also explains that whacky pirate family on Wife Swap last night.