Sunday, February 26, 2006

A Wee Bit Behind

So this hasn't been the best week for blogging. I had a minor meltdown Tuesday-ish and never really recovered.

The good news is that I talked to my freelance editor and worked out a less hectic schedule for articles, so I'm pretty happy about that. Speaking of which, my latest article for Trusty Guides is on Scrapbooking, and will probably be up later in the week. I think it turned out pretty well! It made me want to work on my honeymoon scrapbook (so maybe I'm not what you'd call "timely") and I think that's a good sign. Now if I could just get paid about twice as much and work part-time, that would be grrreat. I'll get on that next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm dying to read the scrapbooking guide. Are you going to turn other hobbies and/or past life experiences into cash as well, like "How to impress a nun" and "How to get Australian girls to think you're a messy housekeeper"?

M. Lubbers said...

Hmmmm ... you think there's a big market for that? Maybe more of a niche publication.